If you have centos vps, and would like to install to make ssh, webmin and others.
You guys just use this script to install everything at once.
This Script will install the automatic settings and vps for ssh.
Just work on centos. Other OS can't
Is installed :
In the setting :
- Dropbear-in port: 443
- Openssh in port: 143, 22, 109, 80
- Webmin on port: 10000
How to install :
- Login using putty as root (Download Putty)
- Copy and paste the following script :
- yum update
- yum install nano
- service iptables save
- service iptables stop
- chkconfig iptables off
- wget repo.sufanet.com/centos6/autoinstall.sh && chmod +x autoinstall.sh && ./autoinstall.sh
- If not installed, Dropbear tambahakan script :
- Enter OPTIONS = "-p 80-p 443" as in the picture below
- Then Start Dropbear, Type :
service dropbear start
- Then restart the vps
- Service sshd restart